Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Novice, razpisi, informacije
 Artservis Forum : Dogodki, prireditve, sodelovanje : Novice, razpisi, informacije
Message Icon Topic: INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS COLONY FOR THE YOUNG Post Reply Post New Topic
MKCmaribor
Novinec
Novinec

Online Status: Offline
Quote MKCmaribor Replybullet Topic: INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS COLONY FOR THE YOUNG
    Posted: 19.6.2013 at 11:40

Youth Cultural Centre Maribor (Mladinski kulturni center Maribor - MKC Maribor) and Media Nox gallery are organizing

1. INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS COLONY FOR THE YOUNG - MEDIA NOX

Thematically entitled 2013 The devil's year

The artists' colony will take place from 7 to 10 August 2013 at various locations around Maribor, with it’s focus on the Jewish Square (Židovski trg) in front of the Media Nox gallery.

All visual artists are invited to participate: painters, sculptors, illustrators, photographers, designers, audiovisual artists, intermediary artists and any promising young artists with a feel for the artistic and creative motif.

The colony aims to present young authors from various fields of creation. They have to meet various criteria with their work with regard to: artistic value, originality, quality and relevance to the chosen topic

From the applications the jury will select ten artists, aged between 18 and 39.

The organizer, MKC Maribor, will provide food and accommodation for the participants, all necessary artistic material, plus an accompanying catalogue for the final exhibition of works at the Media Nox gallery in Židovska ulica 12, which will be on display in 2014 (during the 2nd artists' colony).

Works, produced at the colony will become a part of the permanent collection of the Media Nox gallery.

If necessary the participants may bring their tools and accessories (easels and any special materials to produce the art work) that they need during the creative process. The works may be made using any desired technique.

All interested artists must apply for the tender by the 19 July 2013 addressed to MKC Maribor, Ob železnici 16, 2000 Maribor. The jury, composed of a representative of MKC Maribor, a representative of Media Nox gallery and our curator will inform the candidates of the choice within seven days following the completion of the tender. The colony will be lead by the art historian and the curator of Media Nox gallery Nina Jeza.

For additional information please contact the curator of the gallery by e-mail ninajeza@gmail.com or via Skype (nina_jeza).

Application deadline: 19 July 2013. Welcome!

Youth cultural centre Maribor – Mladinski kulturni center Maribor (MKC Maribor)

Ob železnici 16

2000 Maribor

Slovenia

Representative of Media Nox gallery:

Sonja Gregorn

Tel.: 02 300 29 95 in e-mail: sonja.gregorn@mkc.si

Edited by MKCmaribor - 19.6.2013 at 11:42
IP IP Logged
MKCmaribor
Novinec
Novinec

Online Status: Offline
Quote MKCmaribor Replybullet Posted: 19.6.2013 at 11:46

Application for the tender for

1.     INTERNATIONAL YOUNG ARTISTS' COLONY

MEDIA NOX

Artist/author details

Name and surname:

Year and place of birth:

Address (permanent and temporary):

E-mail, Skype name and mobile phone:

Brief presentation of the artist/author and presentation of the activities in the field of art (references, selection of exhibitions and three photographs of work):

Technique of creation (brief presentation with description of the material, you need):

Statement by the artist/author:

I allow my personal data (name, surname, address, biography) and work, created during the artists' colony Media Nox 2013 – The devil's year, to be presented at the exhibition in the Media Nox gallery, and for the reproductions of the exhibited works to be published in the accompanying catalogue.

In signing the entry form I as an author am aware of and express my consent to the fact, that all works, produced in the colony, are copyrighted works according to the terms of ZASP. MKC Maribor which states clearly that the author is the copyright holder.

The author retains the moral copyrights to his/her work.

In signing the entry form I as an author am aware of and express my consent to the exclusive material rights towards the copyright work, produced in the colony.

In signing the entry form I as an author am aware of and express my consent, to give the copyrighted work, produced in the colony, on the last day of the colony to MKC Maribor.

In signing the entry form I as an author am aware of and express my consent, to transfer to MKC Maribor following copyright:

The right of reproduction, which means that the client may use the artwork, subject to this contract, reproduce on material medium of all forms, enabled as media in the existing state of the techniques (e.g. graphic reproduction, three-dimensional reproduction, photography, audio or video recordings, storage in electronic form);

The right of distribution, which means that the client may place the original or the copies of the artwork for sale or give it away for free, this right includes also the exclusive right for the copies of the artwork to be imported to a certain state for further distribution;

The right of renting, which means that the original or the copies of the artwork may be given in use for a certain period of time for a direct or indirect economic benefit;

The right of public transmission, which means that the performances or the presentations of the artwork may be distributed on the loudspeaker, monitor or similar device outside the original space or area;

The right of broadcasting, which means, that the artwork may be presented to the public by means of radio and television program signals, intended for the public;

The right of making available to the public, which means that the copyrighted work may be available to the public in a way that enables the individual approach to it from the space and in time, of own choice, or that the artwork is sent to the individual based on the offer, intended for the public;

The right of processing and use of the artwork in revised form, which means that the original artwork may be translated, modified, musically arranged, changed, incorporated in another work or amended in any other way;

The right to audiovisual adaptation, which means that the original artwork may be modified or incorporated in another audiovisual work;

The right of public performance, which means that the work may, if this is compatible with its nature, be performed in public in a way, usual for such artwork;

The right of public display, which means that by technical means the audiovisual artwork and works from the fields of photography, fine arts, applied arts, industrial design and similar artworks may be communicated to the public;

The right of secondary broadcasting, which is the right to communicate to the public a broadcasted work by the loudspeakers, the monitor or similar device.

To be understood that the transfer of material rights and copyrights is enforced once for all and in all cases.

Date and signature of the author/artist:

Application deadline: 19 July 2013

Please send the application to the following address: MKC Maribor, Ob železnici 16, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version