Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Calls, invitations, debates...
 Artservis Forum : English Speakers Corner : Calls, invitations, debates...
Message Icon Topic: Looking for Info on Prague! Post Reply Post New Topic
Layil
Novinec
Novinec

Online Status: Offline
Quote Layil Replybullet Topic: Looking for Info on Prague!
    Posted: 18.7.2005 at 12:21
Hi there

Im representing a US based entertainment design company. We are planning to do a workshop this october in Prague and are looking for leads on venues, equipment rentals and models for the event.

Im hoping you'll be able to give me some leads about where to go looking.

We are looking specifically for:

- a venue that holds about 300 people, preferably devided into two sections, one for life drawing and painting demos, the other for digital media lectures.... This venue will prefereably be situated near or in the center of prague proper. We are NOT looking for a hotel style or corporate venue. we're artists and want a place that reflects it!

- A place to rent multimedia equipment: 3 screens, 3 projectors, 3 PC setups, 3 Microphone sets, about 150 chairs, 3 platforms (model stands) and a couple tables.

- A source for models and performance artists willing to work two 3 hour shifts the legth of the workshop- 4 days total.

Seeing as you are an organization involved in the artistic community, i am hoping that youll be able to give me some usefull leads in my search. Ill be in Prague myself this week, from the 19th to the 26th, scouting locations and setting everything up.

I thank you in advance for any contacts, advice or help you could offer.

Please give our website a look to find out more about what we do....  www.conceptart.org

regards,

Constanza Uanini
Spain: 34 667 5606 79
Layil
www.conceptart.org
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version